Непобедим
Male
От : Не е известно
Рожден ден : 06.10.1995
Години : 28
Дата на рег. : 09.07.2010

~~АНИМЕ ЛИСТ~~
Любими анимета: Basilisk;Samurai 7;Bakemonogatari;Mirai Nikki

red Death by death ( Part 1 - Book of 'truth' )

Чет Юли 22, 2010 4:52 pm
This story is about a book , a notebook that answers to a question if you write it in it . If someone told me that a thing like this ever existed , before 'that day' , I should be laughing to dead . And still ... I didn`t believed to the story , that old man told me at first time , but my curiosity led me to the 'truth' . It all started in an 'ordinary' day like this , it was about to rain , but for me it was like 'God' was about to hit us with his mighty 'fist' . I was on the bus stop of the village , when suddenly it started to rain , my life was just as miserable as a live in a black whole - you know the entrance , but don`t have any idea where the end is . All I had was the love of my parents , but still they only wanted from me to be someone who can have a family on his back . When walking slowly , although it was heavy raining , to my home I noticed a book on the ground . I should just passed away that day , but I wondered why a book is doing on the ground and I must say that it wasn`t like an ordinary book , it was more like an old book , but very reserved . I took it with simple moves and then I felt something . It was like I felt that someone is entering my body and I couldn`t controlled it . I started moving my body without my will and then , an old man 'crossed my road' . He made a strange move like a prayer and put his hands on my stomach screaming out :
- GET OUT OF THE BOY 'HUMUNCULUS' !
When I heard his words 'huminculus' I remembered than before a few years I was watching a Japanese animation about a boy with a blond hair , who was an alchemist and in the animation someone used that word 'humunculus' .
- Whaaaa ... ?! - I whispered and felt that the strange feeling was leaving my body little by little .
Then that old man looked me in the eyes and told me :
- You fought longer that my son ... you are a strong boy ... ! - with this words he turned his back .
- Waaait ! Who are you ? What happened just now ? For a moment I couldn`t control my body ! What the heck is goin` on here ? - I shouted to him and he suddenly stopped .
- Kid ... I don`t know who you are but just forget about what just happend ... - he whispered and walked slowly away , when I noticed that this book , or something was still in my hands and I again shouted :
- WAIT ! YOU ` VE FORGOTTEN YOUR BOOK ! - he stopped and looked at me with fear .
- What book ? - he asked me and I showed it to him
- You , you , you ... that can`t be possible , it just can`t be ! - he was terrified from seeing that book
- So you know whose it is ? - I asked him and ran to him to give it to him , but then he jumped away and said :
- This book ... it brings only catostrafy ! It`s the true bringer of death ! Do not give it to anyone or you ` ll be murdered by the shadows of the 'gate' !
- Whaaa ?! Who are you !?
- They used to call me Edward Elric , but in another world ... a world with I lost contact many years ago ...
- Wait ! That`s it ! This is the name of the main character in that animation ... he was the ... 'FullMetal Alchemist' !
- Soo that fools actually made an animation on my real story , ah ?
- Wait if you ` re real ? Then is the alchemy really existing ?
- Well ... not as it existed in my world ... to use alchemy I must use a philossepher stone here ... so here the alchemy isn`t something permanent .
- Whoa ! So what is this book ?!
- I can`t tell you for sure , for many it was a gift from god , to others curse from the devil , but I`m sure that it`s connected in some way with the alchemy here , and my world .
- But I still didn`t understand what is it ...
- I told you - even I don`t know people seemed to call it " Book of 'truth' " and that`s all I know !
After these words the old man walked in opposite direction from me , though I didn`t understand any of what he said I walked away from him , carrying the book . When I got home I told my mom that I was going to be in my room , writing my homework , but I just felt to curious about the book and I started writing in it . In the first page I had to write my name , and the names of my parents . Then I was free to ask the 'book' any questions I want and 'it' will answer me .
"What are you ?
I`m the book of 'truth'
Why are you called the book of 'truth' ?
Because I give only true answers
Why you were on the ground ?
Because my x - owner dropped me
How is he now ?
Dead
What you know about Edward Elric ?
He`s an alchemist of a higher level . He tried to change his world and now he can`t get away from ours
So are there another worlds ?
Yes
Who made you ?
The first alchemist
For what reason ?
Even I don`t know
Why are you here ?
To help your world to grow stronger
Are you lying to me ?
Yes
Then why are you here really ?
To reborn my master in the body of the man who finds me , in this case - you
How you`re gonna do it ?
With an total apocalypse - the two of us will make a philospher stone from the whole planet and will open the gate of the whole universe
Why will I help you ?
Because you`re sick of your misserable live
And what is the price for this power ?
See your parents and then ask me ..."

To Be Continued ....

ДОПЪЛНИТЕЛНО ЗА ТАЗИ ГЛАВА:Историята я разказвам от мое име т.е. представям си , че унищожението на планетата през 2012 година ще стане заради това , което току - шо описах по - горе .

Spoiler:

OFF.Следващата глава ще я нарека 'The Beginning of the End' , тя също ще е на английски език

ОЧАКВАЙТЕ НОВАТА ГЛАВА СЛЕД 25.07.2010 И ПРЕДИ 30.07.2010 !
onyx&pink
onyx&pink
Модератор на раздел "Фикчета"
Модератор на раздел
Female
От : Wonderlnd
Рожден ден : 28.06.1994
Години : 29
Дата на рег. : 13.01.2010

~~АНИМЕ ЛИСТ~~
Любими анимета:

red Re: Death by death ( Part 1 - Book of 'truth' )

Чет Юли 22, 2010 5:20 pm
Това е адски добро
Рядко се зачитам в неща на английски, но това е адското
Мн се накефих като го четях
Рядко се случва нещо на английски да ми хареса
L E X Ĭ
L E X Ĭ
Голям фен
Голям фен
Female
Дата на рег. : 08.07.2010

~~АНИМЕ ЛИСТ~~
Любими анимета:

Чет Юли 22, 2010 7:36 pm
Венъм, това не го очаквах от теб О.о Щях да падна от стола. Много е добро! Аз пък чета повече неща на английски така, че се радвам за езика, на който си решил да е фика. Ще го следя със сигурност!

П.П. Толкова ми хареса, че няма да ти искам 10 лв за прочитането death - Death by death ( Part 1 - Book of 'truth' )  242502 death - Death by death ( Part 1 - Book of 'truth' )  242502
Mega Pwn!
Непобедим
Непобедим
Male
От : Не е известно
Рожден ден : 06.10.1995
Години : 28
Дата на рег. : 09.07.2010

~~АНИМЕ ЛИСТ~~
Любими анимета: Basilisk;Samurai 7;Bakemonogatari;Mirai Nikki

Съб Юли 24, 2010 5:44 pm
Кой иска да вземе авторските права на тва чудо ? xD Давам му възможност да го довърши както той иска - за да са "договорим" xD търсете ме skype : en3rgy66
Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото
Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите